Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Get me outta here!

I know I always say this, but what a busy few weeks we've had (and have, coming up). This past weekend, we went up to Orlando and met my parents and sister to go to Universal. Steph is a HUGE Harry Potter fan and we had yet to check out Harry Potter World at Universal. It was really cool! Even if you're not a big HP fan, it's still pretty neat to check out. They have it all set up like the movie and they even sell items that are popular at Hogwart's, such as chocolate frogs, wands and butterbeer (which is probably the sweetest thing I've ever drank. Tasted like sweet cream soda with marshmallow froth).
Can you tell she's excited?



Annie!

Ice cream nerds.

On Sunday, we got up bright and early for Mike's Gator Club 5K that he had organized. It went well and he had a really good turnout! This coming weekend, I have April's baby shower which I'm spending this week getting things together for.

In exciting news, we booked our anniversary trip!! Even though our anniversary is in April, we're taking our trip a few weeks early since we're not sure what Mike's Atlanta schedule is going to be. Better to be safe than sorry. Since we had such a great time on our cruise for the honeymoon, we decided to book another one. This time, we're going to the Caribbean! We booked a great deal on Norwegian Cruise Lines. Our itinerary is:

Day 1: Miami (where we leave from)
Day 2: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
Day 3: At sea
Day 4: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Day 5: Grand Cayman
Day 6: Cozumel, Mexico
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Miami

We're SO excited!! You cannot get me on that cruise ship fast enough. We're leaving from Miami so we're going to head down to Jupiter the day before and stay with my parents to break the drive up. They are also going to be pet-sitting Penny for us while we're gone so we'll drop her off. Here's some pics of our ship that I found. How awesome does that look??



We splurged and upgraded to a balcony room. Figured for this type of cruise, it would be worth it!



Cruise ship, I'm coming for you!!







No comments:

Post a Comment