Monday, April 30, 2012

Where have I been??

- Bahamas
- Grand Cayman
- Mexico
- Jamaica
- Clearwater Beach
- Atlanta, GA

Times flies when you're having fun! Sorry - been pretty busy lately and the next thing I know, I'm on my way to update this blog and realize it's been sitting here alone since March 9th. Oops - my bad. 

But yes, we've been pretty busy lately. Between our cruise, our anniversary weekend and another trip up to Atlanta, time seems to be going by so fast! I've got lots to share plus, an announcement coming soon (Not pregnant. Guess again), so I'll go ahead and start with our cruise from March.

Our one year anniversary was April 9th. Since Mike did not have his start date for his next project in Georgia yet, we didn't want to risk things, so we booked our anniversary trip for the week of March 11th. We had such a blast on our honeymoon cruise, that we decided to hop onboard another ship. This time, we went to the Caribbean for a 7 day cruise. It was great! We sailed on the Norwegian Pearl, which was awesome. I would definitely recommend a Norwegian cruise. Oh, and I should say we had PERFECT weather the entire time! We got very lucky :)

Since I already posted TONS of pictures from this trip, I'll send you to check out my Shutterfly link. If you have any problems with the link, just shoot me an email.

Our first stop - Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. This was Norwegian's private island. This day was pretty much spent relaxing, which was exactly what we needed. 



Our second stop was Ocho Rios Jamaica. We hopped on a tour that took us to Dunn's River Falls, where we climbed up a 600 foot waterfall! It was actually a LOT of fun! From there, we went to a few scenic spots and had some time to enjoy walking around, shopping (Jamaican rum? Yes, please!) and eating some awesome Jamaican jerk food. 




Stop three was to Georgetown, Grand Cayman. That morning, Mike went diving and I scuba dived. We hopped on a tour after that and went to Hell (yep - it's actually called Hell due to the black rocks), the Tortuga Rum Factory, Seven Mile Beach and a sea turtle farm (we got to hold them - it was awesome!)




Our last stop was Cozumel, Mexico. We visited the Mayan Ruins and, as cool as they were, wish we had spent more time in Cozumel and Playa del Carmen since it takes a LONG time to get to the ruins, so that was our whole day. Regardless, we had a nice time and I would definitely love to go back there sometime!




In all, it was a great vacation and very well needed! Go check out the Shutterfly link since I took tons of pics and would love for you to see them! I'm already dreaming of my next vacation...










No comments:

Post a Comment