Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have a problem...

Those of you who know me know that I'm a huge chocoholic. Those of you who know me really well know that I am a huge sucker for new products. I love grocery shopping for some reason. Mike despises it. Which is fine...it gives me freedom to roam the aisles without hearing "Ok, are we done? Can we go?" every other minute. Unfortunately, if I see something new, I'm suckered in and just HAVE to try it, so it ends up in my cart. Last night, while walking through Target (I was in this aisle to buy gum, I swear), I stumbled across these bad boys and they made their way home with me. In my defense, they were on sale and dark chocolate has antioxidants in it, so these are good for me. I brought one in to work with me and sadly, it's barely 10:30 and it's already been devoured...what can I say? Breakfast of champions right here.

Don't judge me.


1 comment: